From 18 – 19.10.2023 you can find us in hall 9 at booth 9-627.
Water shortages, heat islands and heavy rainfall events are the new challenges for our habitat in Germany.
To this end, we have developed innovative sponge city concepts and products that can reduce the impact of climate change and sustainably change urban water management. The difference with us: We rely on natural solutions!
Our combination of modern, water-bound path surfaces, multifunctional retention bodies and plant substrates is the demonstrably functional concept for municipalities to cope with these tasks.
Our services include:
- Planning by our own engineers
- Support with funding issues
- Water-bound pavements
- Retention bodies that can be built over and driven on
- Sustainable composites for urban greenery
- Greening of flat and pitched roofs
- Individual concepts
We look forward to your visit to our stand!